Call for papers to speak at Plastics and Paper in Contact with Foodstuffs Online 2021 is open!
Submit an abstract via the below form for your chance to join a line-up of leading experts and present to an audience eager to understand the developments and innovations driving forward the food contact market.
If you would be interested in presenting at the conference, the Smithers team are looking for the following criteria:
***Deadline for abstracts is Friday 24 September 2021***
- Brand owners’/retailers perspective on food packaging safety
- Food industry concerns and perspectives on FCM packaging compliance
- Updates on FCM regulations in EU
- Global regulatory updates from US, Asia and South America
- Adhesives, coatings and inks, circular economy: sustainability and recycling
- NIAS, dealing with non-harmonised legislation