"It had the quality content that I have come to expect from Smithers' Food Contact Conferences " Mars Wrigley
Food Contact Conference US is returning to Washington, DC this fall, September 27-28, and will follow Food Contact Training US!
Food Contact Conference US is the key event to attend if you're looking for the latest information on regulatory requirements, innovations and emerging opportunities, and market trends impacting the food contact industry.
This event brings together the entire food contact supply chain, including suppliers, manufacturers, researchers, government agencies, academics, end users, and more. Unlike other events in this sector, food contact conference US focuses on direct communication through the supply chain, breaking down barriers and leading to crucial networking and education that will push the industry forward. The face-to-face networking offered can't be replicated from the office - form relationships that will be beneficial to you during the conference and beyond.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at Food Contact Conference US?
Sponsoring and exhibiting at Food Contact Conference US is a great opportunity to showcase your products and services to key players and decision makers from the industry, whilst ensuring that your name is firmly positioned at the forefront of food contact activity.
Features from the 2021 event:
- Expert speakers from Coca-Cola, Campbell Soup Company, Mars, BASF, Eastman, HP, and more! Meet the 2021 speakers >>>
- Sessions discussing regulatory updates, recycling, sustainability, working together as a supply chain to make packaging work, active packaging, state by state activities, materials, and CBD. View the 2021 agenda >>>
- Discussion-leading panels:
- What are the NGOs concerned about?
- How can supply chains work together to make packaging work, featuring Ocean Spray Cranberries and HP
- Innovations in Materials, featuring APR and Recycled Paperboard Alliance