"It had the quality content that I have come to expect from Smithers' Food Contact Conferences " Mars Wrigley
Food Contact Conference US is return to Washington, DC in the Fall of 2023!
Features from the event:
- Expert speakers from Coca-Cola, Campbell Soup Company, Mars, BASF, Eastman, HP, and more! Meet the speakers >>>
- Sessions discussing regulatory updates, recycling, sustainability, working together as a supply chain to make packaging work, active packaging, state by state activities, materials, and CBD. View the agenda >>>
- Discussion-leading panels:
- What are the NGOs concerned about?
- How can supply chains work together to make packaging work, featuring Ocean Spray Cranberries and HP
- Innovations in Materials, featuring APR and Recycled Paperboard Alliance
- The option to attend in-person, or virtually! Learn more >>> Afraid things will change? No worries! Book now and you can switch your in-person or virtual attendance choice anytime by emailing KNewsome@smithers.com.
Food Contact Conference US is the key event to attend if you're looking for the latest information on regulatory requirements, innovations and emerging opportunities, and market trends impacting the food contact industry.
This event brings together the entire food contact supply chain, including suppliers, manufacturers,
researchers, government agencies, academics, end users, and more. Unlike other events in this sector, food contact conference US focuses on direct communication through the supply chain, breaking down barriers and leading to crucial networking and education that will push the industry forward. The face-to-face networking offered can't be replicated from the office - form relationships that will be beneficial to you during the conference and beyond.